July 6, 2015

red, white, blue & lots of icing!



We had a fantastic weekend full of fireworks and colorful icing!  My tri-color icing tip arrived just in time to try out some red/white/blue cupcakes for our Friday night party.






I couldn't resist matching red, white & blue plaid . . . you never know when they just won't do it anymore!  All ready to go on Friday night for our first fireworks celebration of the weekend . . .


I was up early Saturday morning to make icing  in red, white & blue . . .


This seemed the perfect chance to use my new airbrush again . . .




[Font: KG Strawberry Limeade] 


And since I had a little extra time, I made more cupcakes, this time with a different icing tip!





The end of another great 4th of July party . . .



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips