March 26, 2015

a cookie decorating party

A few weeks ago, I hosted a "cookie decorating party" at our house for the parish's Fishing for Knowledge series.  I went with a St Patty's Day theme since it kept the color scheme to green (lots of icing for 10 people making cookies!).   Not sure that I'm at all qualified, but I do have plenty of tools and really enjoyed sharing my love of cookies and icing with such fun women!

I don't know what I was thinking - I was so nervous about getting the party set up right that I forgot to really take any good pictures.  SO disappointed!!!

But, there were sprinkles (and cookie inspiration sheets that you can see in the top/left corner). . .



 and cookies. . .



Making up icing bottles/bags right before the party so the icing maintained a good consistency . . .



Tyler helped bring down the kids' playroom table so we could set up the Kopykake for anyone who wanted to try it out . . . there were a few takers!


Some great cookies after a fun night . . .




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips