February 1, 2015

teacher appreciation lunch

This week I made cookies for the teacher appreciation lunch at the end of Catholic School’s week!  These are always some of my favorite cookies to make.  First, because they’re colorful and I have plenty of old samples to copy from and more importantly, my boys have the best teachers! !

January 080

A collage of this year’s teacher/school cookies with all the of the past ones I’ve made . . . my goal is to add at least one new cookie each time so I can grow my “sample book”!

This time I added:

  • Pencil Cookies
  • Painting Cookies
  • Crayons – first time making pink and orange ones (the boys were not fans of the pink!)

2013-05-16 (Nick Preschool Graduation)

[Back to School 2014 Post]

These were my first ever “Pencil” cookies and they will definitely be making a repeat appearance next year.  I didn’t even have to buy a new cookie cutter – just my crayon cutter and a knife . . .

Catholic Schools Week 103Catholic Schools Week 106

I didn’t start making the cookie dough until 9:30 pm on Wednesday night, so there was Starbucks!!!

Catholic Schools Week 109Catholic Schools Week 111

An “art” cookie was added this year . . . I couldn’t resist with all the colors I had already mixed up!  Next year, I’m going to try to add music and PE cookies too!

Catholic Schools Week 112Catholic Schools Week 113

The beaker didn’t make it in the final tray.  I only had time to try one, but they will be making it to work sometimes soon!  I work with the most wonderful chemists so I had to try this cutter out!

Catholic Schools Week 116

A few St Peter logo cookies scattered throughout . . .

January 082

The cookie platter all ready to drop off at school . . .

January 083

1 comment:

  1. Those look fantastic, I love looking at your cookies each time you link up with us. Thanks for linking up to Sweet and Savoury Sunday, stop by and link up again. Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips