October 23, 2014

halloween bake sale

I'm so glad I was able to squeeze in some quick Halloween cookies for a United Way Bake Sale fundraiser at work . . . hopefully this will make Halloween baking next week a little faster!

Stuckmeyer Farms 030

Late Tuesday night . . .

October 026

I’m so glad I finally got the cookie cutters somewhat organized . . . it might be time to split the Halloween cutters into two separate boxes!

October 031

Lots of mini cookies ready to bake . . .

October 028

My absolute favorite icing bottles ever!

October 037

A good start for one night of work . . .

October 039

Wednesday night icing details . . .

Stuckmeyer Farms 026

Stuckmeyer Farms 027

Stuckmeyer Farms 037

Stuckmeyer Farms 039

Halloween Cookies 002

Thank goodness for all the random holiday ribbon I have collected over the years  . . . I guess I'll be back to Michaels to stock up on Halloween ribbon!

Halloween Cookies 001

Halloween Cookies 007

Halloween Cookies 008

Halloween Cookies 009

Halloween Cookies 013

Cookies all bagged up, tied and ready to go to the bake sale  . . .

Halloween Cookies 006

Check out my Halloween Cookies by clicking on the Link Party logo below!

bumblebreeblog


2 comments:

  1. Those look so festive, I love the detail you've given then and the way you've wrapped them. Brilliant!
    Thanks for linking up to Sweet and Savoury Sunday, stop by and link up again. Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Laura - thanks again for hosting!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips