September 28, 2014

All Saints Academy Crosses

This weekend we had a super fun Friday night cookie lesson/play date with my sister and nephew!  The two little boys had a great time playing with their cousin while my sister and I made blue and gold cookies for my nephew’s Grandparents Day celebration as his preschool on Sunday.

This might be the single fastest batch of cookies I've ever made!  (1) Because she brought the dough already made, rolled out and baked the cookies while I did pizza pick up and little kid supervision; (2) She iced the white parts and all I had to do was the fun decorations on top . . . too bad she doesn't want to come work in a bakery with me here!!!

I was so excited to get a picture of the final product today before they went to Grandparent's Day!

September 021

September 098

September 026

September 099

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips