August 16, 2014

Baseball Cookies

What happens when your sweet Kindergartener asks when you think you will be making “Cruncher’s Cookies” for his baseball team and then very gently reminds you that you’ve already made “Angels Cookies” TWICE (for big brother’s team) – yikes!?!  Of course, you make Crunchers cookies!

Summer 2014 153

I quickly told him that I was just getting ready to make them, but had not started yet because his end of year party wasn’t until next week (it's not really a lie if I make it true, right?).  I sent a quick email to the coach randomly asking to bring cookies to the bowling party and got out my planner and scheduled some late night Cruncher’s cookie baking.

Once the “cookie time” (generally after the boys go to bed) was scheduled, I still needed a “cookie plan” which in theory should have been super simple, given all the Angels Cookies I’ve apparently made!   As I sorted through the 100,000 pictures (yes, somehow it’s up to 100,000 already - which may be why our computer is struggling) that I now have on my hard drive to find the Angel cookies, I realized I might need to figure out a better way to organize cookie pictures if I'm ever going to have time to keep up this hobby.  So, now that the Crunchers cookies are done - - I am trying out this blog!

Summer 2014 136

Summer 2014 137

Summer 2014 139

Summer 2014 146

Here are some of the other baseball cookies I found buried in our family pictures – some of the cookies aren’t the best, but I couldn’t resist the picture of the sweet little boys I make the cookies for    Smile

Fredbird party (2011) . . .

Fredbird 189

Fredbird 191

Fredbird 232

Fredbird 312

2012 Angels baseball end of year party . . .

Angels Baseball 002

2014 Angels baseball party . . .

IMG_5645

IMG_5646

2014 trip to Milwaukee for the Cardinals/Brewers games . . .

IMG_5259

IMG_5326

My little Cardinals tailgating with our Brewer friends in their Green Bay Packers tent, while sitting in Notre Dame chairs !?!?!?!?

IMG_5341

IMG_5260

Next I need to organize all of my printouts . . . something tells me this won’t be my batch of Cardinal logo cookies with a house full of St Louis Cardinal loving boys!

IMG_5268

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips